Java to Python in 100 Steps
Free Download Udemy Java to Python in 100 Steps. With the help of this course you can Fastest way to Learn Python for Experienced Java Programmers.
This course was created by in28Minutes Official. It was rated 4.4 out of 5 by approx 14906 ratings. There are approx 72268 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 8 hours on-demand video, 2 Supplemental Resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
You will learn how to start your journey as a Python Programmer
You will learn to develop awesome object oriented programs with Python
You will learn about implementing Object Oriented Programming Concepts in Python- Inheritance, Abstract Class and Constructors
You will learn about a wide variety of Python Data Structures – List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
You will solve a wide variety of hands-on exercises with Python
We love Programming. And we love programming in a variety of languages.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Python offers both object oriented and structural programming features. Learning Python can be an awesome experience.
If you have prior experience with Java, why do you need to start from zero. Why not use your Java knowledge and help you learn Python by comparing and contrasting with Python?
We take an hands-on approach using a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 100 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles and Code Examples. We convert a number of Java Examples to Python.
In about 100 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features
- Basics of Python Programming – Expressions, Variables and Printing Output
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods – Parameters, Arguments and Return Values
- Object Oriented Programming – Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS – Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Basics about Python Data Types
- Basics about Python Built in Modules
- Conditionals with Python – If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Loops – For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Immutablity of Python Basic Types
- Python Data Structures – List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Basics of Designing a Class – Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Introduction to Exception Handling – try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception.