This course was created by Laurence Svekis. It was rated 4.3 out of 5 by approx 10062 ratings. There are approx 10339 users enrolled with this course, so don’t wait to download yours now. This course also includes 2 hours on-demand video, 10 Articles, 10 Supplemental Resources, Full lifetime access, Access on mobile and TV & Certificate of Completion.
What Will You Learn?
Create elements within the DOM
- Learn how to setup your gameplay area using HTML and CSS
- Setup page elements and prepare variables.
- Run animationframe to change HTML elements style attributes and calculate positions of shots and enemies
- Calculate angles for the turret to follow the mouse movements and shot in the angled direction of where the mouse is.
- Setup start game functionality with values to create game play
- Setup a dashboard to output variables for the user like score and life left
- Setup helper functions to reuse within the game play
- Check for element overlap and detect collisions which is essential for any game.
All this is included and a whole lot more.
Along with friendly support in the Q&A to help you learn and answer any questions you may have.
Try it now you have nothing to lose, comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
Start building your own version of the game today!!!!