Documentary Photo Techniques with Photoshop and After Effects
Free Download Lynda Documentary Photo Techniques with Photoshop and After Effects. This course was created by Richard Harrington. This course is 2 hours 39 minutes long. This course can helps you to learn and improve your skills in Motion Graphics and Video.
You can FREE download Lynda’s Documentary Photo Techniques with Photoshop and After Effects this course from Torrent, Google Drive or our own servers from the download links bellow.
In this course, Rich Harrington explores the world of documentary storytelling, using various techniques in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects to transform damaged photos into brand-new works of art. Throughout the course, Rich covers basic image editing techniques in Photoshop such as toning, cropping, sharpening, and resizing. He also shows how to add movement to photos in After Effects, which can help you create a dramatic story.
- Understanding resolution
- Organizing photos with Adobe Bridge
- Renaming files
- Working in the right color space
- Removing damage with the healing and cloning tools
- Making Content-Aware Scale and Fill repairs
- Controlling focus with blurring and sharpening
- Correcting alignment
- Restoring contrast with Curves and Levels
- Importing images in After Effects
- Using ease and keyframe assistants
- Adding vignettes
- Rendering animations