Hypersyndication: Maximizing Your Web Video and Podcast Audience
Free Download Lynda Hypersyndication: Maximizing Your Web Video and Podcast Audience. This course was created by Richard Harrington. This course is 2 hours 34 minutes long. This course can helps you to learn and improve your skills in Filmmaking, Video, Web Video and Podcasting.
You can FREE download Lynda’s Hypersyndication: Maximizing Your Web Video and Podcast Audience this course from Torrent, Google Drive or our own servers from the download links bellow.
Any audio or video producer knows you have to follow the traffic if you want your content to succeed. That means using the power of social media and existing distribution networks like YouTube and Vimeo. Hypersyndication allows content creators to publish across all media platforms more quickly and efficiently, decreasing distribution costs and maximizing audience reach. Join Rich Harrington for this course, as he explores the world of hypersyndication and its many benefits for podcasters and video producers. Learn how to build a network using tools such as RSS feeds, YouTube, Vimeo, and iTunes, and target different devices, including desktop computers, mobile phones and tablets, and televisions. Rich also explains the importance of creating a consistent visual brand and constantly monitoring and optimizing your channels for maximum performance and views.
- Understanding how online behavior is changing
- Syndicating an RSS feed with Twitterfeed and HootSuite
- Targeting computers with video sharing sites
- Targeting mobile devices with YouTube, Vimeo, and SoundCloud
- Creating a podcast
- Streaming podcasts for mobile devices
- Using Vimeo and YouTube to target televisions
- Creating a consistent look and brand
- Validating, optimizing, and monitoring your RSS feed