Managing Employee Performance Problems (2013)
Free Download Lynda Managing Employee Performance Problems (2013). This course was created by Todd Dewett. This course is 1 hours 53 minutes long. This course can helps you to learn and improve your skills in Business, Business Skills, Communication, Management and Leadership.
You can FREE download Lynda’s Managing Employee Performance Problems (2013) this course from Torrent, Google Drive or our own servers from the download links bellow.
Managing teams is more than just hiring and motivating hard workers. Even the best managers will encounter challenging employees who, due to poor performance or personality conflicts, are dragging down the morale and productivity of their whole team. As a manager, it’s your job to stop the damage. Todd Dewett shares a repeatable four-step model for getting difficult employees back on track. The course addresses over 15 common difficulties managers experience with employees, including workplace-tested scripts to get each employee back on track. Whether it’s a slacker, procrastinator, a gossip, or a bully, this course will help you turn poor performers into valuable team members once again.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Determining the appropriate intervention
- Defusing charged conversations
- Refocusing slackers
- Getting employees to show up on time
- Redirecting habitual complainers
- Engaging employees that always resist change
- Standing up to bullies
- Encouraging employees that can’t handle feedback
- Helping people with personal problems
- Dealing with gossips
- Knowing when to say goodbye to an employee<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.