Microsoft Azure: Create and Manage Virtual Machines
Free Download Lynda Microsoft Azure: Create and Manage Virtual Machines. This course was created by Sharon Bennett. This course is 1 hours 54 minutes long. This course can helps you to learn and improve your skills in Cloud Computing and IT.
You can FREE download Lynda’s Microsoft Azure: Create and Manage Virtual Machines this course from Torrent, Google Drive or our own servers from the download links bellow.
Build upon your existing Azure implementation knowledge and broaden your skills by learning how to create, scale, and monitor virtual machines. This course is designed to teach IT professionals the skills needed to implement ARM (Azure Resource Manager) virtual machines, including deploying workloads, configuring networks, and implementing storage. The course can also be used to prepare for the 70-533 exam, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions. The instructor, cloud platform and infrastructure expert Sharon Bennett, also covers how to automate your configuration using extensions, how to use the new VM Scale Set feature, and how to secure your virtual machine while keeping it available.
- Creating a Windows virtual machine
- Deploying a Linux virtual machine
- Using PowerShell for creating a Windows VM
- Configuring extensions
- Enabling remote debugging
- Configuring shared storage
- Configuring disk storage
- Working with Azure Disk Encryption
- Monitoring and creating VM alerts
- Configuring diagnostic and storage monitoring
- Creating availability sets
- Combining the load balancer with availability sets
- Scaling up and scaling down VM sizes
- Creating and modifying VM scale sets