Microsoft Azure: Design and Implement a Storage Strategy
Free Download Lynda Microsoft Azure: Design and Implement a Storage Strategy. This course was created by Sharon Bennett. This course is 1 hours 30 minutes long. This course can helps you to learn and improve your skills in Cloud Computing and IT.
You can FREE download Lynda’s Microsoft Azure: Design and Implement a Storage Strategy this course from Torrent, Google Drive or our own servers from the download links bellow.
Learn the intermediate-level skills you need to implement storage in Azure, the cloud offering from Microsoft. This course covers the basics of Azure storage, as well as how to use and monitor the service. Explore topics like managing access, implementing Azure SQL databases, configuring diagnostics and analytics, and using Azure storage for your backup solutions. The course also helps you prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-533, Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
- Implementing storage blobs and Azure files
- Managing access
- Configuring diagnostics, monitoring, and analytics
- Enabling and viewing logs
- Implementing Azure SQL databases
- Implementing recovery services
- Creating an Azure Backup vault
- Configuring the Azure Backup agent
- Backing up and restoring files
- Backing up an Azure virtual machine