Premiere Pro Guru: Fixing Video Exposure Problems
Free Download Lynda Premiere Pro Guru: Fixing Video Exposure Problems. This course was created by Richard Harrington. This course is 3 hours 27 minutes long. This course can helps you to learn and improve your skills in Color Correction, Video and Video Editing.
You can FREE download Lynda’s Premiere Pro Guru: Fixing Video Exposure Problems this course from Torrent, Google Drive or our own servers from the download links bellow.
Even under the best lighting conditions, your footage can have exposure problems. The command to “just fix it in post” is possible to fulfill with the right post-production tools and techniques. This course shows you how to correct issues and improve video with Premiere Pro. Rich Harrington explores various methods for fixing video exposure problems: using effects, adjustment layers, toning, and more. For more complicated footage problems or an extra boost, Rich shows you how to use the more advanced specialized tools in After Effects. Note that these steps based on the capabilities of the Creative Cloud features, but most techniques will also work in older versions of the programs.
This course was created by RHED Pixel. We’re honored to host this content in our library.
- Fixing white balance and achieving the proper tone
- Achieving proper tone and restoring the correct saturation
- Sharpening video
- Saving corrections as a Look
- Adjust RGB and use Hue Saturation curves
- Balancing color with color wheels
- Relighting a scene using Lighting Effects
- Stabilizing the exposure
- Changing color and neutralizing color
- Removing grain with After Effects
- Fixing overexposed and underexposed footage
- Adding a vignette or border
- Working with raw video, a .R3D file, and a DPX sequence