V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max Essential Training
Free Download Lynda V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max Essential Training. This course was created by Brian Bradley. This course is 6 hours 10 minutes long. This course can helps you to learn and improve your skills in 3D + Animation, Lighting, Materials and Rendering.
You can FREE download Lynda’s V-Ray 3.0 for 3ds Max Essential Training this course from Torrent, Google Drive or our own servers from the download links bellow.
Master features of the V-Ray 3.0 rendering engine and learn how to extend the range of 3ds Max with V-Ray’s state-of-the-art tools, such as progressive sampling, skin and hair shaders, and stereoscopic 3D rendering. This course covers critical V-Ray concepts such as basic material creation, image sampling, color mapping, subdivs, and lighting, as well as creating in-camera effects such as depth of field, motion blur, and caustics. Author and 3D expert Brian Bradley will help you add amazing and lifelike materials and effects to your 3D models with this powerful plugin.
- Using the new UI elements, Quick Settings, and revamped Frame Buffer
- Understanding color mapping modes
- Adding V-Ray light types
- Working with the V-Ray Sun and Sky systems and dome light
- Using irradiance mapping and light cache
- Working with diffuse color maps
- Making reflective materials
- Creating a translucency effect
- Using the new SSS and skin shaders
- Ensuring quality with image sampling
- Working with the adaptive subdivision engine
- Controlling the physical camera
- Working with FX tools such as VRayFur and VRayMetaball
- Stereoscopic 3D rendering
- Using Render Mask